Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Um... is this thing on?

So, here we are for the first post of yet another blog about those things so many of us enjoy - words, of course! And just as I was wondering what to blog about in my inaugural post, I find a poor review of one of my books on Amazon. Well, I say a poor review... in all fairness, accusing a ten-year-old out-of-print book of being dated is probably not the worst that could have been said. I do wonder, however, why the person in question bothered to say it at all, since it would very much seem to be stating the obvious. Far more annoying is the fact that the review also pops up for the new edition of the book, which is due out at the end of September. Not yet in print and already slammed for being out of date - that may be a record!

No comments:

Post a Comment