Monday, 14 February 2011

Reasons to be cheerful

1. In the midst of all the libraries angst, there's this. Great news, and fantastic for Stockton, lucky people!

2. If you're skint, the Internet can be a terrific source of lovely, free things to read. Paul Brazill signposts the way to some good stuff here. Help yourself and enjoy - and have a wander around his site while you're there. There's even a story for Valentine's Day to be had, courtesy of guest blogger Rizzy Rodham.

3.  Spring is on the way - yes, it's still winter and it's still pretty cold, but you can feel a hint of it in the air and I saw crocuses poking their heads up in the park last week. Which prompted me to make this. Can't be bad!

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! Love the blog and the stories - keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that monkey! I have a monkey like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they fab? This one's been the star of quite a few photographs in his time, bless him. I took this one when I was bored one day. Picked up a bag of jelly sweets in town and got home to discover there were no 'E's in it. Gutted!

    ReplyDelete