Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Fiction news round up



Last week saw publication of new short crime collection Show No Mercy, which is also my first experience with Amazon's new KDP Select programme. Be interesting to see what happens. I also think that this may be Steven's best cover yet - I love it!




Convictions has shown up on a number of 'Top 5 books of 2011' lists over at Guilty Conscience. In appreciation of that, I have dropped the price at Amazon to 86p/99c until the new year.



Finally, Off The Record, edited by Luca Veste, is a collection of 38 short stories from 38 writers. It's close to my heart for a number of reasons, including that I have a story included and Steven designed the cover. Even better, all profits go to children's literacy charities, in the UK, the National Literacy Trust (http://www.literacytrust.org.uk/) and in the US, the Children's Literacy Initiative (http://www.cliontheweb.org/). For the next week, Off The Record is available for just 86p/99c.  Download from Amazon in the UK and in the US.

That's it for now - there'll be more book news in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment